One of the commonly used features in Rekener is scheduling reports to go out to executives or the sales team. This feature allows you to send out reports to your team on a specific cadence. Currently Rekener supports both Slack and email and the recipient will receive a PDF as well as a link to view the report directly in Rekener. Follow the steps and video below to learn how to schedule these reports!
1) Navigate to the Data tab and select Reports from the dropdown menu.
2) You will land on the reports overview page, from there click on the report you want to schedule.
3) An option wheel will popup and you will need to select the Schedule button.
4) This will take you to the scheduling reports wizard
5) The first screen allows you to select the cadence and time to send the report at, click next when you finish this step.
6) The next screen will allow you to select which users should get your report, click on the users to move them to the right box and once you have all of your users click next
7) The next screen asked you which delivery method you want (Slack and/or email). Once you complete this click next again.
8) The final screen will ask you to confirm all the details of the scheduled report. If accurate click submit and then you are done!
Follow along as I schedule a report to go out to Mike every Monday morning.