Groups can be used to look at a specific list of reps within a team, region, or any other grouping (Creating a group). Lists of members of a group are frequently used by managers who want to look at their reps for 1 on 1 meetings. Group lists provide managers with a view of how each rep is performing against the other reps on the team.
1) Navigate to Data in the navigation menu, then click Groups.
2) Click on the name of the group (team) you would like see the reps for
3) A wheel will pop up. Select the list option
4) You will be brought to a new page with the rep list and a set of metrics
6) To change the metrics or layout on the page for your reps, use the layouts help article
Follow along as I look into Greg's team of reps across a couple different layouts