In the Sales Rep Scorecard app, you have the ability to group sales reps together using any characteristic of the rep. Commonly we see reps grouped together by role (BDR, Account Executive), by manager, or by region.
This is very useful when comparing groups of sales reps against each other, or creating lists of particular reps you want to see - such as a single sales team. To see how to create a group, follow the steps below.
1) Navigate to the Data Tab then click Groups.
2) Click + Create Group
3) Give your sales rep group a name
4) Select the metric you wish to group your reps on (note you can use more than one at a time)
5) If you selected more than 1 metric to group your reps, make sure to choose whether you want reps that meet ALL the conditions, ANY of the conditions, or some other combination.
6) Click save group
7) Choose which folder to put your new group in. You can also drag groups into different folders after they've been created.
Follow along as I created a group of sales reps grouped by their manager (Tim) and if they are active or not in Salesforce