What is a Report
Reports in Rekener are quick links to pages you want to save while doing analysis. Saving a report will save everything on the screen. When you open or share a report, the time period, all metrics, and graphs will stay the same as when you created the report.
How to Create a Report
To create a report you must first be on a screen which can be saved as a report.
- Open the Layout menu and click---> Save a Report
- If this is a new report select Create a New Report and name it
- If you have already created a folder for this report you can select it with the In Folder dropdown. (Note you can also create a folder for it later)
- If you want to select a report to save over then select Overwrite Existing Report and select from the drop down
Once you have completed the above step you will be able to see your new saved report by navigating to the Reports section under the Data tab
Reports and Folders
Under the Reports section you can organize all of the reports you have saved by creating folders, using the Add Folder button.
- By Clicking the name of the report it will send you right to that report
- You can also click Share link which will copy a link to this specific report to your clipboard to share with the rest of your team
- You can also add a description of the report which will appear as a tooltip when hovering over the report name