Rekener integrates with both HubSpot CRM and HubSpot's Marketing Automation platform. Rekener's HubSpot CRM integration integrates with the Sales Rep Scorecard application to provide amazing reporting and analytics for your sales team. Learn more about advanced sales analytics with HubSpot CRM.
The HubSpot Marketing integration with Rekener will pull in data from your HubSpot contacts, and attach that data to your accounts in the Rekener Platform. This will let you see information like Web Visits, Page Views, and Email Clicks, by account in Rekener. You can also create custom metrics using HubSpot data. For example, you can track views of specific webpages, or submissions of particular forms.
- To connect HubSpot to the Rekener Platform, you will need Admin privileges on your Rekener Platform user (user privileges can be set on the Settings --> Users page).
- You will also need to have a valid login to your HubSpot instance.
- To connect HubSpot, navigate to the Settings --> Integrations page, and click "Add integration". From the drop down select "Hubspot"
- Clicking "HubSpot" will take you to an OAuth page in HubSpot, which will require you to log into your HubSpot account. By logging into your HubSpot account on this screen, you will be giving the Rekener Platform app permission to pull data from HubSpot.
- Once you've signed into HubSpot, the integration is complete. Your HubSpot data will download into Rekener during the next data sync. To check when that will be, you can look at the "Next run date and time" field on the Integrations page in the Rekener Platform. You can also initiate a data sync at any time, by clicking the "Sync data to Rekener" button on the Integrations page. This will also initiate the download of your HubSpot data.
- After the initial data sync, your new and updated HubSpot data will sync to Rekener on a daily basis, at the time indicated on the Integrations screen in the "Next run date and time" field. You can also manually initiate a data sync at any time, by clicking the "Sync data to Rekener" button on the Integrations page.