The Mixpanel integration with Rekener will pull in data from Mixpanel People and Mixpanel Events from your Mixpanel account. The data will get attached to your accounts in the Rekener Platform. This will let you see events over time, by account, by group or for your business overall. There are several standard Mixpanel metrics that will be available in the Rekener Platform once you connect Mixpanel, and you can also add custom metrics using Mixpanel data. For example, you can track specific events or types of events in custom metrics.
- To connect Mixpanel to the Rekener Platform, you will need Admin privileges on your Rekener Platform user (user privileges can be set on the Settings --> Users page).
- You will also need to have a valid login to your Mixpanel account.
- To connect Mixpanel, navigate to the Settings --> "Integrations page", and click "Add Integration". From there select "Mixpanel" in the dropdown.
- This will prompt you to fill in your Mixpanel API Secret. The Mixpanel API secret can be found by navigating to your Mixpanel account, clicking on your name in the top-right corner of the app, and clicking Project Settings
- Then, copy the API Secret from the bottom of the Project Settings window.
- You simply paste your API Secret back into the Integrations page in the Rekener Platform, and that's it - the integration is complete.
- Your Mixpanel data will download into Rekener during the next data sync. To check when that will be, you can look at the "Next run date and time" field on the Integrations page in the Rekener Platform. You can also initiate a data sync at any time, by clicking the "Sync data to Rekener" button on the Integrations page. This will also initiate the download of your HubSpot data.
- After the initial data sync, your new and updated Mixpanel data will sync to Rekener on a daily basis, at the time indicated on the Integrations Page in the "Next run date and time" field. You can also manually initiate a data sync at any time, by clicking the "Sync data to Rekener" button on the Integrations page.