What is a Group?
- A Group is a set of accounts that meet a criteria you define.
- Groups can be used for analysis. For instance, you can create a group of all accounts in the Finance industry and compare them to accounts in the Auto industry, to see which group performs better.
- Groups can also be used to target accounts. For instance, you can create a group of all accounts that have lots of web visits, but no opportunities won.
- The accounts in each group will update as new data comes into Rekener.
How to create a Group
- Go to Create --> Groups
- Name your Group
- Choose whether you want to create your group using Rolled Up Account metrics, or Salesforce Account metrics
- Rolled Up Accounts are accounts that the Account Control Center has joined together. Creating a group using Rolled Up Accounts will determine if an account should be in the group based on the metrics of the Rolled Up Accounts.
- Salesforce Accounts are exactly the same as your accounts in Salesforce. Creating a group using Salesforce Accounts will determine if an account should be in the group based on metrics at the Salesforce Account level.
- Create criteria to choose which accounts will go into the group using metrics, comparators and values
- If you are trying to filter your group using a metric or field that is not showing up in your list of metrics, most likely you need to create it as a new metric. For information on how to do that, check out the article How to Create a Metric.
- Accounts that meet the criteria you define will go into the group.
- You will add the metrics you want to see for this group on a different screen.